The deadline for admissions is December 15.
- Undergraduate Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher.
- Completion of statistics and research methodology courses.
- Research experience.
Our goal is for you to be able to electronically submit all of the necessary application materials, with the exception of the standardized test scores, at the time you submit the online application. Reviewing the detailed application instructions on the Graduate School webpage and following the process carefully will result in your application for admission being processed as expeditiously as possible.
The Online Application is available here. You will need to upload the following materials to this website:
- A one to two-page professional statement discussing your interest in the Organizational Science program and objectives for pursuing this degree.
- A current resume or vita.
- Unofficial transcripts from each institution attended*
- Contact information for three individuals that will provide letters of recommendation supporting the applicant's potential as an educator and scholar.
*Applicants offered admission will be required to submit one official (original, certified true) copy of their transcripts (as well as official certified translations of the transcripts/mark sheets and degree certifications if the degree was earned outside of the U.S.) to the Graduate School.
Official GRE/GMAT Test Scores
Official scores from the GRE and/or GMAT must come directly from the testing agency and must be received by the Office of Graduate Admissions before the application deadline. Scores older than five years will not be accepted. Our school code is 5105. Do not enter a department code.
English Language Proficiency
International students (whose native language is not English) must submit official test scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of at least 557 on the paper-based test or 83 on the computer-based test or a overall band score of 6.5 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).